Makes breakfast for two.
Approximate cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- 2 small fennel bulbs, diced
- 4 oz smoked salmon
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when pan is hot.
- Add fennel and sauté until slightly tender (about 10 minutes)
- Add smoked salmon to heat through.
- Season with black pepper and top with fresh dill to serve.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.