Makes two servings.
Approximate cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 bunch lacinato kale (enough for about 6 cups of chopped leaves)
- 2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 small lemon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ lb ham, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- Wash kale and remove leaves from woody stems. Slice leaves thinly.
- In a large bowl, combine kale, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Toss to coat leaves completely.
- Divide kale into two bowls. Top each salad with ham and avocado to serve.