This Kale Salad with Ham recipe is a great way to get that nutrient-dense, leafy green kale in your diet, which is chock full of vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin C, B6, manganese, copper, potassium, calcium, iron, and magnesium. Ham makes a fantastic partner to kale in this easy to make and easy to enjoy Paleo recipe, which tastes just as great for breakfast as it does for lunch or dinner. If you enjoyed this Kale Salad with Ham recipe, try our Warm Roasted Sweet Potato and Kale Salad recipe next time. For more FREE and delicious Paleo recipes, visit our PaleoPlan Recipe Center.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Kale Salad with Ham
Total Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bunch(es) kale, lacinato
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 small lemon(s), juiced
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 3/4 pound(s) ham diced
- 1 medium avocado(s) diced
- Wash kale and remove leaves from woody stems. Slice leaves thinly.
- In a large bowl, combine kale, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Toss to coat leaves completely.
- Divide kale into two bowls. Top each salad with ham and avocado to serve.