Makes two servings.
Approximate cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 bunch lacinato kale (enough for about 6 cups of chopped leaves)
- 2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 small lemon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ lb ham, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- Wash kale and remove leaves from woody stems. Slice leaves thinly.
- In a large bowl, combine kale, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Toss to coat leaves completely.
- Divide kale into two bowls. Top each salad with ham and avocado to serve.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.