Approximate Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bunch(es) kale, lacinato, (enough for about 6 cups of chopped leaves)
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 small lemon(s), juiced
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 3/4 pound(s) ham, diced
- 1 medium avocado(s), diced
- Wash kale and remove leaves from woody stems. Slice leaves thinly.
- In a large bowl, combine kale, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Toss to coat leaves completely.
- Divide kale into two bowls. Top each salad with ham and avocado to serve.