Wise Choice Market is giving you all an opportunity to win $100 worth of organic unpasteurized fermented veggies and coconut ice cream!
(DATES: This giveaway is starting today, Monday, May 6th and we’ll be picking a winner the morning of Wednesday, May 15th.)
All you have to do is go to this webpage - www.wisechoicemarket/paleo-plan-giveaway – and sign up to receive their newsletter and you’re automatically entered into the drawing. Here’s what you’re going to see when you click over to that page.
Yep, that’s right: Coconut Secret coconut ice cream in lots of flavors and real, live, organic unpasteurized, fermented veggies. You can’t really find unpasteurized fermented veggies in most stores, so this is a treat and it could all be yours :)
I was able to try the organic fermented cabbage and the vanilla coconut ice cream, and the kraut was honestly the best I’ve ever had. Lots of flavor and zingier than the kinds I’ve gotten in the store. The coconut ice cream was vanilla, and they definitely use real vanilla in there – it was super flavorful and satisfying. Their ice cream is also made with coconut cream instead of coconut milk.
So, why am I so excited about this company?
First of all, they sell stuff that is very Paleo friendly, and some of it I’ve never seen anywhere else.
- For instance, potato chips made with coconut oil. What??
- Organic pre-soaked nut-butters.
- Real organic bone broth (which I tried and it was amazing…)
- Starter cultures to make your own fermented foods.
- And wild salmon caviar. Omega 3s anyone?
Yeah, you can probably get some of this stuff online, but not in one place (that I know of). I respect this company for sourcing traditional, super nutrient dense foods and making them available to you and me. So I’m happy to give them some blog love and I’m really excited for you to check them out.
There’s always one catch when you’re talking about having goods shipped to you, especially when it needs to be frozen: It can be expensive, but here’s what they say about shipping on their site here:
- All orders totalling over $99 are shipped free of charge.
- We charge a flat shipping fee of $19.95 for all orders with a total value of $99 or less (after any discounts) that require insulated shipping.
- Orders containing only starter cultures or other light items are charged a flat shipping fee of $8.95.
So that’s pretty generous.
Anyway, go sign yourself up to win $100 worth of coconut ice cream and organic fermented veggies!
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.