Pair with sausage patties or another protein for a quick breakfast, or top with coconut milk, nutmeg and cinnamon for a sweet snack.
Approximate Cook Time: 60 minutes
- 2 medium sweet potato(es)
- aluminum foil, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Quarter sweet potatoes and wrap in a large sheet of aluminum foil (or place in a ceramic baking dish with a lid).
- Place in a middle rack in the oven, and bake for 40-60 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork. NOTE: Be careful of the steam build up when unwrapping the aluminum foil!
- Refrigerate leftovers for easy snacks and meals.