Recipe makes 10 servings.
Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
|1/3||cup(s)||coconut oil, melted|
|paper muffin liners|
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Mix eggs, almond butter, honey, almonds, almond extract and coconut oil together in another medium bowl. Combine with dry ingredients and mix together.
- Fold in fresh raspberries.
- Scoop batter evenly into 8-10 muffins cups (lightly greased with coconut oil, or lined with paper muffin liners).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Watch muffins to be sure they do not overcook.