With almond butter, almond extract, and slivered almonds in the batter, these muffins have plenty of almond flavor. Frozen berries can be used instead of fresh, and you can also substitute any other berries you have on hand for the raspberries in this recipe.
|1/3||cup(s)||coconut oil, melted|
|paper muffin liners|
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Mix eggs, almond butter, honey, almonds, almond extract and coconut oil together in another medium bowl. Combine with dry ingredients and mix together.
- Fold in fresh raspberries.
- Scoop batter evenly into 8-10 muffins cups (lightly greased with coconut oil, or lined with paper muffin liners).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Watch muffins to be sure they do not overcook.