Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup(s) almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 3 large egg(s), whisked
- 1 cup(s) almond butter
- 1/3 cup(s) honey, raw
- 1/3 cup(s) almonds, slivered
- 1/3 cup(s) coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup(s) raspberries, fresh
- paper muffin liners
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Mix eggs, almond butter, honey, almonds, almond extract and coconut oil together in another medium bowl. Combine with dry ingredients and mix together.
- Fold in fresh raspberries.
- Scoop batter evenly into 8-10 muffins cups (lightly greased with coconut oil, or lined with paper muffin liners).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Watch muffins to be sure they do not overcook.