Makes 10 muffins (or 10 servings).
Approximate cooking time: 30 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Mix eggs, almond butter, honey, almonds, almond extract and coconut oil together in another medium bowl. Combine with dry ingredients and mix together.
- Fold in fresh raspberries.
- Scoop batter evenly into 8-10 muffins cups (lightly greased with coconut oil, or lined with paper muffin liners).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Watch muffins to be sure they do not overcook.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.