Makes about 1 dozen cookies
Approximate prep and cook time: 25 minutes
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, not melted
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar or coconut "crystals"
- 2 eggs
- 1 TB. pure vanilla extract
- 3 TB. sifted coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat the coconut oil and the sugar in a mixing bowl. Add the eggs and continue beating on medium until well combined. Stir in the vanilla.
- Add the coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and stir until just combined. If using chocolate chips, fold them in.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or lightly coat with coconut oil. Drop the cookies about 2 inches apart, and bake for 10-12 minutes, until cookies are set. Allow to cool before moving from pan.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.