Makes 4 Servings
Approximate prep and cook time: 40 minutes
- 1 TB. coconut oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup finely chopped cauliflower
- 1 TB. curry powder (any mix is fine)
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 4 cups chicken broth (homemade is best)
- 3 cups chopped or shredded and cooked chicken
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- Unsweetened coconut flakes and chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat a Dutch oven or soup pot over medium heat. Add the coconut oil and onion and cook until onions are soft, about 6-7 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cauliflower and continue cooking for 5 more minutes. Add the spices. Stir for 1 minute and add the chicken stock. Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken, lime juice, and coconut milk. Simmer until soup is hot. Serve topped with coconut flakes and cilantro.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.