Makes 2 Servings
Approximate Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 6-ounce can of tuna
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, diced
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, diced
- 1 roasted red pepper, chopped (from a jar is fine but check for non-Paleo ingredients)
- 3 TB. olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 2 TB. slivered basil leaves
- 2 TB. chopped mint leaves
- Lettuce leaves, for serving
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Put the tuna in a large bowl and flake with a fork so that there are no large chunks.
- Add the artichoke hearts, olives, sun dried tomatoes, and red peppers and mix well.
- Season with salt and plenty of fresh ground pepper.
- Put the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, and chopped herbs in a jar or other container with a lid. Add pinch of salt and shake until well combined.
- Toss the tuna mixture with the dressing and chill for 30 minutes (optional) to let the flavors meld. Serve in the lettuce leaves.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.