This Paleo tuna salad recipe will definitely have you going for seconds. The robust flavors of Kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, roasted peppers, and artichokes mix with delicate herbs to create a delicious medley that is perfect for a snack, lunch or a light dinner. Serve this Mediterranean Tuna Salad on lettuce leaves for a stunning display, or serve it up salad style in a bowl of mixed greens. Either way, it’s delicious!
If you enjoyed our Mediterranean Tuna Salad recipe, try our Italian Tuna Salad recipe or our Simple Tuna Salad recipe next time. For more FREE and delicious Paleo recipes, visit our PaleoPlan Recipe Center.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Mediterranean Tuna Salad
Total Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
saturated fat 5.4g
- 1 can(s) tuna (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup(s) artichoke hearts diced
- 1/2 cup(s) olive(s), kalamata pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) tomatoes, sun-dried diced
- 1 medium roasted red pepper(s) chopped (from a jar is fine but check for non-Paleo ingredients)
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 medium lemon(s), juiced
- 1 teaspoon(s) mustard, dijon
- 1/4 cup(s) parsley, fresh chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) basil, fresh slivered
- 2 tablespoon(s) mint, fresh chopped
- 4 large lettuce leaves for serving
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground, to taste
- Put the tuna in a large bowl and flake with a fork so that there are no large chunks.
- Add the artichoke hearts, olives, sun dried tomatoes, and red peppers and mix well.
- Season with salt and plenty of fresh ground pepper.
- Put the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, and chopped herbs in a jar or other container with a lid. Add pinch of salt and shake until well combined.
- Toss the tuna mixture with the dressing and chill for 30 minutes (optional) to let the flavors meld. Serve in the lettuce leaves.