Approximate Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 can(s) tuna (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup(s) artichoke hearts, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) olive(s), kalamata, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) tomatoes, sun-dried, diced
- 1 medium roasted red pepper, chopped (from a jar is fine but check for non-Paleo ingredients)
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 medium lemon(s), juiced
- 1 teaspoon(s) mustard, dijon
- 1/4 cup(s) parsley, fresh, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) basil, fresh, slivered
- 2 tablespoon(s) mint, fresh, chopped
- 4 lettuce leaves, for serving
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Put the tuna in a large bowl and flake with a fork so that there are no large chunks.
- Add the artichoke hearts, olives, sun dried tomatoes, and red peppers and mix well.
- Season with salt and plenty of fresh ground pepper.
- Put the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, and chopped herbs in a jar or other container with a lid. Add pinch of salt and shake until well combined.
- Toss the tuna mixture with the dressing and chill for 30 minutes (optional) to let the flavors meld. Serve in the lettuce leaves.