Makes 2 servings
Approximate cook and prep time: 45 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put the the sweet potatoes and peppers in a freezer bag with the oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper and shake until well combined. Lay on a parchment lined sheet pan and roast for 25-30 minutes, until tender and lightly charred.
- After the vegetables have been in the oven for 15-20 minutes, heat a (preferably) cast iron skillet to medium heat. Season the fish with the cumin and salt and pepper.
- When the skillet is hot, add the olive oil. Add the fish filets to the pan, and allow to cook until well browned and they lift easily from the pan. If they resist at all, leave it for another minute. Flip and finish cooking on the other side, until both sides are browned and the fish is cooked through.
- When the vegetables are finished cooking, remove the pan from the oven and immediately add the spinach to the hot pan. Stir with a spatula until the spinach is hot and slightly wilted.
- Serve the fish on top of the vegetables.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.