Make 8 Servings
Approximate cooking and prep time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup whole or slivered almonds
- 1 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 TB. chia seeds
- 2 TB. ground flax seeds
- 2 TB. melted coconut oil
- 1 TB. pure Grade B maple syrup (or use raw honey)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup goji berries
- Unsweetened almond or coconut milk, to serve
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almonds, pecans, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, chia, flax, coconut oil, maple syrup and cinnamon. Stir with a wooden spoon to coat.
- Spread mixture evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake, stirring twice, for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool 5 minutes. Add raisins and goji berries and stir to combine.
- Serve warm or room temperature with almond or coconut milk.
- To store, cool granola completely and keep in an airtight container at room temperature.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.