Approximate Prep Time: 30 minutes
Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
|1||cup(s)||almonds, whole or slivered|
|1||cup(s)||pecans, roughly chopped|
|1||cup(s)||walnuts, roughly chopped|
|1/2||cup(s)||sunflower seeds, raw|
|1/2||cup(s)||pumpkin seeds, raw|
|2||tablespoon(s)||flax seeds, ground|
|2||tablespoon(s)||coconut oil, melted|
|1||tablespoon(s)||maple syrup, pure Grade B; (or use raw honey)|
|1||cup(s)||almond milk, unsweetened, or coconut milk, to serve|
- Preheat oven to 275 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almonds, pecans, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, chia, flax, coconut oil, maple syrup and cinnamon. Stir with a wooden spoon to coat.
- Spread mixture evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake, stirring twice, for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool 5 minutes. Add raisins and goji berries and stir to combine.
- Serve warm or room temperature with almond or coconut milk.
- To store, cool granola completely and keep in an airtight container at room temperature.