Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Eggs in Hash Brown Nests
Total Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
saturated fat 3g
- 1 medium sweet potato(es) washed and peeled
- 4 large egg(s)
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease 4 cups in a regular-sized muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Using a coarse cheese grater, grate the sweet potato into a medium sized bowl. Using your fingers, line the 4 greased muffin tins with the sweet potatoes, pressing the sweet potatoes up against the sides to make a “crust”.
- Bake the sweet potato crusts for 5-8 minutes, making sure not to burn the sweet potatoes.
- Remove the muffin tin from the oven and carefully crack an egg in each mini-crust. Place the muffin tin back in the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until the egg whites are opaque (be careful not to overcook). Allow the egg nests to cool before removing from the muffin tin.
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here