Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil, or coconut oil
- 1 medium onion(s), chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), green, chopped
- 2 medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1 pound(s) beef, ground
- 1 can(s) tomato sauce (15 oz)
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil when hot.
- Add onion, green pepper, and garlic, and saute until tender (about 10 minutes).
- Add ground beef, and continue to cook until beef starts to brown, stirring occasionally (about 8- 10 minutes).
- Finally, stir in tomato sauce, chili powder and ground cumin.
- Remove from heat and serve when beef is cooked through and tomato sauce is hot.