This simple Paleo breakfast dish gets its flavor from bacon. By cooking the spinach and eggs in the bacon fat and then sprinkling the bacon on top, you get bacony goodness in each and every bite of this Bacon and Spinach Frittata.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Bacon and Spinach Frittata
Total Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
saturated fat 14.4g
- 12 large egg(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut milk, full fat
- 6 slice(s) bacon chopped
- 4 cup(s) spinach chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk the eggs with the coconut milk in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Cook your bacon in a skillet till crisp. Remove bacon from skillet and set aside.
- Add the spinach to the skillet (and bacon fat) and cook until just wilted. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until eggs are set.
- Top with cooked bacon before serving.