This chia smoothie recipe is packed with protein, fiber, and antioxidants, making it perfect for a quick, healthy breakfast. You can use any berry of choice depending on availability and personal preference. For more Paleo smoothie recipes and to check out our hundreds of other FREE Paleo recipes, visit the PaleoPlan recipe center!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Berry Coconut Chia Smoothie
Total Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
saturated fat 9.6g
- 1 medium banana(s)
- 2 tablespoon(s) chia seeds
- 2 cup(s) spinach, baby
- 1 teaspoon(s) coconut oil
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut milk, full fat
- 1 cup(s) berries, frozen
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut flakes for garnish, optional
- 1 tablespoon(s) chia seeds for garnish, optional
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, adding water to thin out if necessary. Serve immediately.