This creamy blackberry smoothie recipe gets a fresh and unique flavor from the addition of fresh thyme and lime juice. Full fat coconut milk adds the creaminess as well as healthy fats to keep you full until your next meal. If you liked this Blackberry Thyme Smoothie recipe, then try our Ginger Turmeric Smoothie next time! For more Paleo smoothie recipes and to check out our hundreds of other FREE Paleo recipes, visit the PaleoPlan recipe center!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Blackberry Thyme Smoothie
Total Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
saturated fat 12.8g
- 1 medium banana(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) spinach, baby
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) thyme, fresh
- 1 medium lime(s), juiced
- 2 cup(s) blackberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut milk, full fat
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, adding a little bit of water to thin out if necessary. Serve immediately.