When it comes to healthy fish, salmon can’t be beat. Try preparing it this paleo way, topped with beautiful toasted pecans and fresh savory rosemary. Adding pesto sauce to the fish makes it even more flavorful. If you prefer salmon with a slightly crispier texture, try frying the skin for a minute or two before placing the fish in the oven.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Baked Salmon with Rosemary and Pecans
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 3/4 pound(s) salmon skin on
- 2 tablespoon(s) pecans chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) rosemary, fresh chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly grease a baking pan with coconut oil.
- Lay salmon in the pan skin side down.
- Sprinkle fish with pecans, rosemary, and sea salt (if desired).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until salmon flakes lightly with a fork.