This elegant Paleo lamb chops recipe comes together quickly, and with few ingredients. Spicy arugula compliments the lamb nicely, and a hint of salty crunch from the pistachios rounds it out nicely. For more delicious Paleo lamb recipes (and hundreds of other FREE Paleo recipes), please visit our Paleo Plan recipe center.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Lamb Chops with Wilted Arugula and Pistachios
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
saturated fat 7.3g
trans fat 0.0g
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 medium celery stalk(s) diced
- 4 piece(s) lamb chop(s)
- 4 cup(s) arugula, baby
- 1/2 cup(s) pistachios shelled
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large heavy bottomed skillet. Add the celery and cook until softened.
- Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper and add them to the pan. Cook until well browned and internal temperature reaches at least 145 degrees. Remove the lamb chops from the pan and add the arugula. Cook quickly, stirring until just wilted. Top the lamb chops with the arugula and sprinkle with the pistachios before serving.