Just because summer’s over doesn’t mean you have to stop eating salads. This hearty Brussels Sprout and Apple Salad is made with shredded Brussels sprouts and chopped sweet apples that come together with a lemony poppy seed dressing. Some toasted pecans add a nutty crunch factor for the perfect fall salad. For more Paleo salad dressing recipes and other delicious FREE Paleo recipes, visit the PaleoPlan recipe center!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Brussels Sprout and Apple Salad
Total Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
saturated fat 3.8g
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) mustard, dijon
- 1 tablespoon(s) poppy seeds
- 4 cup(s) brussels sprouts finely shredded
- 2 medium apple(s) cored and shredded or chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans chopped and toasted
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and poppy seeds with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- When well combined, add the remaining ingredients and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
- Note: If serving as 2 dishes just keep the dressing separate until ready to serve.