This Cashew Broccoli with Lemon recipe is really easy to make and absolutely delicious! Broccoli and cashews belong together in this dish which is perfectly complemented with a citrus amino dressing. This cashew broccoli dish is not only Paleo, but can easily be made vegan friendly if you use olive oil in place of the ghee. Served with a side of lean chicken or fish and your taste buds will be in heaven!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Cashew Broccoli with Lemon
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
saturated fat 19g
- 2 head(s) broccoli separated into 1 inch sections
- 1/2 cup(s) ghee or olive oil
- 1 medium lemon(s) juiced
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) cashews halved
- 1 medium garlic clove(s) chopped
- 1 medium onion(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut aminos
- 1 medium orange(s) juiced
- Steam the broccoli until just starting to get tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the ghee and lemon juice. Add the broccoli, cashews, salt, pepper, garlic, and onion. Saute for 5 minutes or until the mixture starts to brown.
- Add the coconut aminos and orange juice to the mixture and cook on low heat for 5-8 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Serve hot over cauliflower rice.