Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Rosemary Green Beans
Total Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound(s) green beans, fresh trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) coconut oil
- 2 medium onion(s), green sliced
- 2 teaspoon(s) rosemary, fresh chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) pecans chopped and toasted
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon zest grated
- Heat 1.5 inches water in a medium pot with a steamer basket insert to a boil.
- Sprinkle green beans evenly with 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (if desired) and place in the basket.
- Cover and steam 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Immediately plunge green beans into ice water to stop cooking. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add oil when hot.
- Add green onions and rosemary, and saute 2-3 minutes or until softened.
- Add green beans, pecans, lemon rind and remaining sea salt (if desired), stirring until thoroughly heated.