This easy to prepare baked sweet potato fries recipe is healthy and addicting, and a perfect Paleo side dish to your favorite burgers, roasted meats, or a juicy steak. You can adjust the seasoning to your preference, making these the perfect customizable Paleo, vegetarian, and vegan side or snack.
If you enjoyed our Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe, try our Celeriac Fries recipe next time. Looking for more delicious Paleo recipes? Look no further! Visit our PaleoPlan Recipe Center for hundreds of FREE Paleo recipes.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Total Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
saturated fat 2.1g
- 3 large sweet potato(es) cut into 1/4 inch thick fries, peeling optional
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the sweet potatoes with the olive oil, cumin, and a pinch of salt and pepper until well coated. Lay on a parchment lined baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until potatoes are crisp and lightly browned, flipping once. Serve hot.