Avocados are loaded with good fats and other vitamins and minerals, but they aren’t just for guacamole! This broiled avocado recipe takes only a few minutes and makes a luscious Paleo snack you can eat any time of the day. It’s sweet and spicy, but best of all, this simple Paleo recipe is super healthy!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Chili Lime Broiled Avocado
Total Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
saturated fat 6.0g
- 2 medium avocado(s)
- 1 medium lime(s), juiced
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey, raw
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt, coarse to taste
- Preheat broiler to high heat.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pits. Lay the halves cut side up on a baking sheet and drizzle with the lime juice and honey.
- Broil until flesh begins to blister, 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with the chili powder and sea salt. Eat with a spoon.