This is a very easy fruit salad with diced apples and oranges and chopped nuts. Lemon juice, honey, coconut milk, or dried fruit can also be added to your taste and for additional calories. Feel free to use any kinds of apples that you desire.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Fruit Salad with Cinnamon
Total Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 medium orange(s) peeled and diced
- 1 medium apple(s) diced
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans or walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Place the fruit into bowls.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts (optional) and/or cinnamon.