Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Zucchini and Ground Beef
Total Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 3 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1/2 medium onion(s), yellow diced
- 11/2 pound(s) beef, lean ground
- 2 medium garlic clove(s) minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) oregano, dried
- 4 medium zucchini diced
- 3 medium tomato(es) diced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt (optional)
- Wash and prepare vegetables.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when hot.
- Add onions to skillet and sauté until slightly translucent.
- Quickly roll the ground beef into balls and add them to the pan next, along with the garlic and oregano. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add zucchini and tomatoes and cook until tender.
- Season with sea salt if desired.
Photo courtesy: Daniel Drake