Craving a delicious paleo salmon dish? Try this easy paleo salmon recipe, which features this healthy fish variety broiled in almond flour seasoned with coriander and cumin. You can use tilapia or other fish in place of the salmon. A side dish of baked vegetables makes the perfect complement.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Almond Crusted Salmon
Total Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 3/4 pound(s) salmon skin on
- 1/2 cup(s) almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 medium lemon(s), juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 3 tablespoon(s) cilantro, fresh
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine almond meal, coriander and cumin in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the salmon fillet(s) with the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Coat each fillet with the almond meal mixture (both sides).
- Place skin side down on a broiler pan, greased lightly with coconut oil.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Top with freshly chopped cilantro before serving.
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here