Approximate Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) mustard seed, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cumin seed, whole
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey, raw, (optional)
- 1 head(s) cabbage, (or 1/2 of each red and green)
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except cabbage to make the dressing. Set aside.
- Finely shred cabbage and put in large bowl.
- Add the dressing to cabbage and mix thoroughly.
- Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator overnight for more flavor.