Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Chicken with Rosemary and Mushroom Glaze
Total Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 4 piece(s) chicken breast(s), boneless skinless (4-6 oz)
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground, to taste
- 4 tablespoon(s) coconut oil divided
- 2 medium garlic clove(s) minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) rosemary, fresh
- 2 teaspoon(s) hazelnuts chopped
- 10 medium mushroom(s), white button or cremini sliced
- Season chicken breasts with sea salt (optional) and black pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon coconut oil when pan is hot.
- Add chicken breasts and cook until internal temperature reaches 165 F, or until there is no pink in the center.
- Meanwhile, add remaining coconut oil to a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, add rosemary, hazelnuts, and garlic. Simmer together for 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes, or until mushrooms are browned. Season with sea salt and black pepper if desired.
- Pour mushroom mixture over chicken to serve.
Photo courtesy: Alicia Dixon