This is a very flavorful dish using garlic, paprika and cayenne pepper to marinate shrimp for grilling. You can grill the shrimp with vegetables as well, including mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, and zucchini. You can also use the paprika variety of your choice, such as sweet or hot paprika.
|1/4||cup(s)||olive oil, extra virgin, or melted coconut oil|
|3||medium||garlic clove(s), minced|
|2||pound(s)||shrimp, large with tail|
|1||tablespoon(s)||parsley, fresh, chopped|
- Soak wooden skewers in warm water.
- Mix olive or coconut oil, garlic, lemon and spices in a large, shallow bowl. Add shrimp and let sit in refrigerator for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Prepare the grill just before meal time.
- Put marinated shrimp on skewers.
- Place on hot grill. Turn after a few minutes on each side and remove when bright pink and fully cooked (about 1-2 minutes per side).
- Serve with lime wedges and chopped parsley.