Approximate Prep Time: 35 minutes
Approximate Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 3 cup(s) almond flour
- 3/4 cup(s) honey, raw
- 2 large egg(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut oil
- 1/2 cup(s) cocoa powder, unsweetened, or carob powder, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon(s) nutmeg, fresh, grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger, fresh, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly grease a "9x9" baking pan with coconut oil.
- In a small saucepan, warm honey and oil over medium heat, set aside.
- Sift flour, salt, cocoa or carob powder, and spices together.
- Place warm honey in a large mixing bowl and add eggs, ginger, and vanilla extract, and gradually add flour mixture. Stir until well blended.
- Transfer to baking pan and bake 20-25 minutes or until a knife comes out of the middle clean.