Approximate Prep Time: 35 minutes
Approximate Cook Time: 35 minutes
|1/2||cup(s)||cocoa powder, unsweetened, or carob powder, unsweetened|
|1||teaspoon(s)||nutmeg, fresh, grated|
|1||teaspoon(s)||ginger, fresh, finely minced|
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly grease a "9x9" baking pan with coconut oil.
- In a small saucepan, warm honey and oil over medium heat, set aside.
- Sift flour, salt, cocoa or carob powder, and spices together.
- Place warm honey in a large mixing bowl and add eggs, ginger, and vanilla extract, and gradually add flour mixture. Stir until well blended.
- Transfer to baking pan and bake 20-25 minutes or until a knife comes out of the middle clean.