This is a simple and easy replacement for breaded chicken using almond flour. There are a number of variations you could add to the almond flour mix to enhance the taste, including ginger, basil, garlic or various other herbs and seasonings.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine egg and water in a shallow bowl. Set aside.
- Place nut flour on a plate, and mix in sea salt (optional) and black pepper.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, then pat moistened chicken in nut flour.
- Coat chicken with flour on both sides. For thicker coating, repeat above procedure.
- Place coated chicken on a metal baking sheet and bake for about 25-35 minutes, or until fully cooked.