Approximate Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound(s) shrimp, shelled and de-veined
- 6 tablespoon(s) chili sauce, (Trinity Hills Farms recommended-- look for one without sugar)
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) horseradish
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion(s), grated
- 1 medium celery stalk(s), finely chopped
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Bring two quarts of water to a boil. Add shrimp and turn off heat. Let shrimp sit in the hot water for 3-5 minutes, until flesh is opaque throughout.
- Remove cooked shrimp from water and rinse with cold water to chill immediately.
- Meanwhile, whisk chili sauce, lemon juice, horseradish, and onion together to make the cocktail sauce.
- Toss chilled shrimp with chopped celery.
- Line cocktail cups with salad greens.
- Spoon in shrimp mixture, top with sauce, and serve cold.