One of the easiest snacks to make on the Paleo diet, this is a simple combination of almond butter and fresh or frozen berries. If you’d like to give the almond butter a creamier texture, you can mix in a little almond milk before combining it with the berries.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
PB&J Paleo Style
Total Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup(s) berries, fresh or frozen
- 4 tablespoon(s) almond butter
- Divide the berries into serving bowls.
- Add 2 tablespoons almond butter to each bowl and mix.