Are you looking for your next go-to barbecue dish? This shrimp and veggies on a stick recipe is sure to please—especially for those who love kabobs. In addition to being incredibly healthy, it’s a delicious Paleo meal for those favoring seafood in their mealtime rotations.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Grilled Shrimp and Veggies on a Stick
Total Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 3/4 pound(s) shrimp peeled and de-veined
- 1 medium lime(s), juiced
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 1 medium zucchini sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium summer squash(s), yellow sliced into 1inch pieces
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), red sliced into 2 inch pieces
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), green sliced into 2 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion(s), red cut into eighths
- 4 medium garlic clove(s) minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 package(s) wooden skewers soaked in cold water for 15 minutes to prevent burning
- Soak wooden skewers (at least 15 minutes).
- Peel shrimp and put in medium bowl.
- Add lime juice and season with pepper. Set aside for five minutes.
- Wash and chop vegetables.
- Prepare grill.
- Add vegetables and garlic to the shrimp, and add olive oil. Toss.
- Impale veggies and shrimp onto skewers and grill until fully cooked.
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here