This is a dense brightly colored bread that can replace sweet corn bread in your baking repertoire. You can also place the mixture in muffin tins. Feel free to add lemon zest and fruit of your choice for a sweeter, brighter taste.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C)
- Blend eggs, oil, honey, and salt together. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour with baking powder. Whisk this into the egg batter thoroughly, until there are no lumps.
- Pour into greased 9x5x3 inch or smaller loaf pan and bake at 175 C (350 F) for 40 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on rack.