Recipe based on Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Sauce.
Approximate Cook Time: 50 minutes
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 head(s) cauliflower, cored and cut into 1-1/2 inch florets
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 cup(s) tahini, (may be found in many middle eastern markets or at Whole Foods)
- 3 medium garlic clove(s), smashes and minced into a paste
- 1 medium lemon(s), juiced
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Preheat oven to 500 F.
- Toss cauliflower, olive oil, cumin, sea salt (if desired) and black pepper together in a large bowl.
- Transfer mixture to rimmed baking sheet and spread out evenly.
- Bake until cauliflower is browned and tender, 25 - 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine tahini, garlic, lemon juice and roasted cauliflower in a food processor. Blend until a smooth paste forms (add additional olive oil if desired).
- Season with sea salt (if desired) and sprinkle paprika on top.
- Serve warm or cold with assorted vegetables.