Thick, full-fat coconut milk and lime make a fantastic combination and are a great complement to a bowl of fresh berries. The coconut milk has the consistency of whipped cream and the lime brightens the flavors in this mouth-watering Paleo Berries with Coconut and Lime recipe. You can also use frozen berries of your choice in this easy vegan and Paleo-friendly recipe. For a festive 4th of July dessert, I like to use blueberries and sliced red strawberries topped with the white coconut cream (as pictured). You can also top this dessert with our Coconut Whipped Cream recipe, adding a bit of vanilla extract or Paleo sweetener to the whipped coconut cream, if you like.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Berries with Coconut and Lime
Total Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup(s) berries, fresh
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut milk, full fat (preferably the cream at the top of the can)
- 1/2 medium lime(s)
- Divide berries into small bowls.
- Add coconut milk, and sprinkle with lime juice.