People are often surprised to find out that alcohol is allowed on the Paleo diet…in moderation of course! That’s great news for those planning to host a Paleo party…you can still serve cocktails…hooray! For times like these (or when you just need to let your hair down), check out this simple to make Paleo margarita recipe. The ingredients used here are Paleo-friendly and also don’t sway from a traditional margarita, so everybody wins and your guests will love this mixer! For more information about alcohol and Paleo, and the dos and don’t of alcohol on the Paleo diet, visit the PaleoPlan blog.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 medium lime(s) juiced
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) honey, raw
- 2 ounce(s) agave tequila (100%)
- 1/2 cup(s) ice
- Mix all ingredients except ice into a drink shaker. If you put the ice in with the honey, it won't dissolve.
- Once honey is dissolved, add the ice and shake until the top of shaker is ice cold to touch.
- If you don't have a shaker, just mix all ingredients and then add a large ice cube or two medium sized cubes.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and line rim with salt if desired.