With almond butter, almond extract, and slivered almonds in the batter (made from almond flour), these raspberry almond muffins have plenty of almond flavor all around. Frozen or fresh berries can be used, and you can also substitute any other type of berries you have on hand for the raspberries in this vegetarian-friendly and Paleo muffin recipe. The recipe makes about 10 muffins, and they hold up pretty well in the freezer too. If you enjoyed this Raspberry Almond Muffins recipe, try our Carrot Banana Muffins recipe next time. For even more delicious and FREE Paleo recipes, visit our PaleoPlan Recipe Center.
|1/3||cup(s)||coconut oil, melted|
|1||package(s)||paper muffin liners|
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Mix eggs, almond butter, honey, almonds, almond extract and coconut oil together in another medium bowl. Combine with dry ingredients and mix together.
- Fold in fresh raspberries.
- Scoop batter evenly into 8-10 muffins cups (lightly greased with coconut oil, or lined with paper muffin liners).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Watch muffins to be sure they do not overcook.