These tasty little Paleo snacks are easy to make, and easy to pack on the go. If you don’t prefer tomatoes and Dijon, then try using pickled peppers and horseradish instead. Or simply smear a slice of avocado with freshly ground black pepper to put on top of the salami slices. The possibilities are quite endless with this Salami Stackers recipe! If you enjoyed this recipe, try our Citrus Marinated Olives with Salami recipe next time. For other quick and easy Paleo snack ideas (and to check out our hundreds of other FREE Paleo recipes) visit our PaleoPlan recipe center!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 pound(s) salami, hard sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) mustard, dijon
- 1 cup(s) tomatoes, cherry or grape halved
- Spread Dijon on salami slices. Top with half of a cherry tomato.