Just wanted to let you know that in honor of Labor Day Weekend, we’ll be slashing the price of our Quickstart Guide and Paleo Challenge eBook in half!
The price of our ebook is down from $34 to $17 from this Friday, August 30th through Monday, September 2nd, 2013. Get yours here!
We wrote this ebook to help you get started with Paleo, to teach you about the science and practicalities of the diet, and to guide you through a Paleo Challenge.
Summer is pretty much over, and it’s time to get back on that healthy eating train, right?!
Here’s how this ebook can help you.
- 80 pages explaining the diet and answering common questions
- over 100 recipes
- 6 weeks of weekly meal plans, including menus, shopping lists, and recipes
- Guide to a “Challenge” to keep you motivated and tracking your progress
- Written by a Nutrition Therapist (me) who helps people with their diets every day
Here’s how the ebook has helped others…
“I started Paleo when I learned how much the diet could impact my health–specifically my rheumatoid arthritis. I was already gluten-free, but the idea of cutting out so many other foods was pretty intimidating at first. This helps me SO MUCH, though! I’m amazed at the quality of the recipes and am so grateful for all the creative ideas. I’ve been on Paleo for almost two months now and we’ve made the carrot muffins and omelet muffins every week — they are fabulous! And I’m feeling great – more energy and less lethargy. Thanks, Paleo Plan!”— Mindy H.
The book explains things like…
- Why grains, legumes, and other non-Paleo foods can be harmful.
- Is dairy Paleo?
- How do I lose weight on Paleo?
- Is Paleo safe for diabetics?
- How do I modify the diet if I’m an athlete?
- How do I eat out at restaurants and stay Paleo?
- And a LOT more.
I’ve gotten thousands of questions from our clients, readers, and members over the years, and I answered all of the most common ones in this ebook. Then we provided 6 weeks of meal plans just like those in our time-tested subscription service.
Recipes in the eBook
Only our most popular recipes are included in the book, so you know they’re going to be delicious, simple, and nourishing. Here are a few of the recipes in the ebook:
So… you can find out more about the ebook and purchase it for half off this weekend at this link: www.paleoplan.com/tour/#ebooks.
And please forward this to your friends and family so they don’t miss out on this awesome deal! We only do this a few times a year…