If you’re anything like anyone who’s ever not succeeded with a diet… I’m willing to bet BOREDOM was a big culprit.
It’s really easy to get into a rut and start eating the same thing over and over… feel frustrated… and then give up.
This is especially true with the Paleo diet because it limits nearly all pre-packaged (and many restaurant) foods.
The reason I’m writing this is because I found one more way you can finally get all the amazing benefits of eating Paleo–including faster fat burning, glowing skin, unlimited energy, muscle tone, better mood and more–without EVER getting bored.
How? I’m glad you asked! Check out this page:
Because it instantly helps you eliminate the #1 block many people have to truly thriving on an all Paleo diet… boredom.
I’m good friends with the guys who run the PaleoHacks community (they helped put this book together), and I assure you, they’re the real deal and this cookbook truly delivers. While I love our own recipes here at Paleo Plan, I’ll never hesitate to tell you about other great resources to make your Paleo lifestyle easy and more exciting.
If you go to this page, you’ll see how there’s actually ENDLESS variety of rich, mouth-watering Paleo meals you can eat… But that’s ONLY true if you have the right recipes and food prep skills… which you’ll get inside the cookbook. So check it out.
What’s even cooler is that this weekend only, I got PaleoHacks to give you guys a special deal of $10 off the cookbook, plus we’re giving you our handy Paleo Fats & Oils Guide as a free bonus when you buy the cookbook!
Here’s a delicious recipe I recently found in the book.
Some could literally eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Seriously. It’s that good.
Here it is:
- 1 Tablespoon raw, certified organic, extra virgin coconut oil (or tallow, lard, duck fat, bacon grease, or olive oil)
- 2 Pounds ground beef (or other ground meat of choice)
- 1 Organic onion, chopped
- 2-3 cloves organic garlic
- 1 (24-oz) jar of organic Marinara sauce (or make it yourself)
- 14.5-oz can (or 2 cups) Diced organic tomatoes
- 2.5 teaspoons organic cumin
- 2-3 teaspoons organic chili powder
- 1-2 teaspoons organic thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons Celtic sea salt
- A couple of Serrano peppers (or jalapenos, or Anaheim peppers)
- Sauté onions & garlic until they are browned
- Add the meat, chili powder, thyme, and cumin
- Stir mixture in pan or pot
- Pour in marinara sauce, add tomatoes, peppers, and salt. Mix.
- Simmer for at least an hour
This chili is awesome.
1. I like adding in more salt, I’ve found the saltier it is the better it tastes. But that’s just me.
2. I like putting the Serrano peppers in a food processor to almost purée them, and then mix them in. Tastes amazing.
If you ever want to impress someone with your cooking – this is the recipe to use.
Don’t like Chili? Or just want more ideas?
I’ve got just the thing.
Want 120+ mouth-watering Paleo recipes? Click here.
P.S. Remember that the special $10 off the cookbook and the bonus are only available until Sunday! Here’s that link to the sale again.