The fresh flavors in this Paleo Chicken Primavera Bowl recipe will have you going back for seconds, possibly thirds! Roasted and diced chicken breast is quickly stir-fried with garlic, onions, peppers, zucchini, and greens then topped with fresh lemon juice in this mouth-watering Paleo chicken primavera recipe. Leftovers taste great warmed up (or eaten cold!) the next day, so be sure to make enough for leftovers!
If you enjoyed this Chicken Primavera Bowl recipe, try our Quick and Easy Sausage and Pepper Bowl with Zucchini Noodles recipe next time. For even more FREE and delicious Paleo recipes, visit our PaleoPlan Recipe Center.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Chicken Primavera Bowl
Total Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
saturated fat 3.3g
- 4 piece(s) chicken breast(s), boneless skinless (4-6 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 medium garlic clove(s) minced
- 1 medium onion(s), red thinly sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), red seeds removed and sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), yellow seeds removed and sliced
- 1 medium zucchini trimmed and thinly sliced
- 3 cup(s) spinach, baby or shredded kale
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley, fresh chopped
- 1 medium lemon(s) juiced
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Season chicken with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place chicken breasts on a non-stick baking sheet and roast in the oven for 15 to 18 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- In the meantime, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil when pan is hot.
- Add garlic and cook for about 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Add onions, peppers, and zucchini and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes, or until slightly soft, but still crisp tender.
- When chicken is fully cooked, carefully remove it from the oven. Place on a cutting board, roughly chop and add to the vegetable mixture.
- Add spinach and parsley and stir with a wooden spoon just until wilted.
- Add salt and pepper if needed. Drizzle lemon juice over top to serve.