Chocolate chip cookies are everyone’s favorite, so why not dress them up for the fall season by adding some pumpkin spiced goodness? This Paleo Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is great as a snack or a healthy dessert on your Paleo diet any time of the year. They’re quick and easy to make, and a single batch provides about 40 cookies! I like to store these in the freezer for a crispy cookie, or in an airtight container on the counter or in the fridge for a softer cookie. If you’re looking for a more traditional chocolate chip cookie recipe that’s also Paleo-friendly, try our Grain Free Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Paleo Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
Total Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 11/2 cup(s) almond flour blanched
- 1/2 cup(s) pumpkin puree, organic
- 3 tablespoon(s) almond butter
- 1/4 cup(s) honey, raw
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut oil melted
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 tablespoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chips, semi-sweet Enjoy Life Mini Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients (almond flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice). Set aside.
- In a food processor (or a medium bowl with a hand mixer), beat together the wet ingredients (pumpkin puree, almond butter, honey, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract).
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoon size balls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Press them down to flatten (if desired).
- Bake approximately 10-12 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
- Remove baking sheet from oven, and let cookies sit for a few moments to cool. They will be slightly soft, but they will harden as they cool.
- After 5 minutes, move cookies to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Enjoy! For a crispier cookie, put them into the freezer and enjoy cold.