This Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Pomegranate recipe is bursting will flavor and makes a wonderful side dish for a variety of meals. This colorful dish also makes a perfect addition to your Paleo holiday meal – green and white Brussels sprouts, ruby red pomegranate seeds, and crisp toasted hazelnuts unite in a festive flavor fusion! This dish is easy to make, and hard not to love.
If you enjoyed this Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Pomegranate recipe, try our Brussels Sprout and Apple Salad recipe next time. Looking for even more delicious Paleo side dish recipes? Look no further and visit our PaleoPlan Recipe Center for hundreds of FREE Paleo recipes!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Pomegranate
Total Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 6 cup(s) brussels sprouts about 1.5lbs for 6 servings, halved (keep and use the leaves that fall off when cutting)
- 2/3 cup(s) filbert nuts, raw chopped (other nuts may also be used such as almonds, macadamia nuts, pecans, walnuts, etc.)
- 1 cup(s) pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic powder, pepper, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the brussels sprouts and nuts with the olive oil mixture.
- Place the mixture onto a baking sheet, and bake for approximately 20-30 minutes, tossing occasionally throughout the cooking process.
- When brussels and nuts have reached desired crispiness, remove from oven and place into serving bowl. Toss with pomegranates and serve immediately.