Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Crispy Paleo Fish Sticks
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
saturated fat 13g
- 2 piece(s) fish fillet(s), (4-6oz) thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper optional
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper to taste
- 1 large egg(s) beaten
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey, raw
- 2 tablespoon(s) mustard, dijon
- Preheat oven to 350 ℉ and grease a baking sheet with coconut oil.
- In a shallow dish, mix the almond flour, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Beat eggs gently in a shallow dish and dip the fish into the eggs. Transfer the fish to the almond flour and coat the fish with the mixture.
- Carefully place fish on the baking sheet and bake 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway through, until it’s golden brown and flakes easily with a fork.
- While the fish sticks are baking, whisk together the honey and mustard until smooth. Serve with the fish sticks and enjoy!