Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Kale Salad with Pomegranate & Pumpkin Seeds
Total Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
saturated fat 9g
- 1 large sweet potato(es) peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon(s) avocado oil
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper to taste
- 2 bunch(es) kale de-stemmed and chopped
- 1/2 head(s) cabbage(s), red sliced thin
- 1/2 cup(s) pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup(s) pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Toss sweet potatoes with avocado oil, salt, and pepper and spread in single layer on a baking sheet. Roast for 25-30 minutes, turning a few times for even cooking.
- While potatoes are roasting, combine other ingredients in large mixing bowl and toss together. Refrigerate.
- When sweet potatoes are finished and cooled, toss together with salad. Pair with choice of vinaigrette dressing, and serve immediately.
- *Top with chicken or turkey for a complete one-dish meal, or serve as-is for a side.