Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Paleo Spaghetti Squash Breakfast Bake
Total Time: 55 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
saturated fat 4g
- 8 large egg(s) whisked
- 1 medium sweet potato(es) shredded
- 1 medium onion(s), yellow finely diced
- 1 medium spaghetti squash halved and seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon(s) tarragon, fresh
- 1 tablespoon(s) thyme, fresh
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley, fresh
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 425.
- Cut your spaghetti squash in half. Spoon out the seeds and discard.
- Place spaghetti squash cut-side down on a cookie sheet. Bake for around 20-25 minutes of until spaghetti squash is soft to the touch.
- While your spaghetti squash bakes, crack all your eggs into a bowl and whisk together.
- Shred the sweet potato and dice the onion.
- Add the coconut oil to a large skillet over medium-high.
- Add sweet potato and onion to skillet. Stir often and cook until sweet potatoes are soft.
- Remove from heat.
- Use a fork to remove spaghetti squash from skin in threads. Add the squash to your egg mixture.
- Turn oven down to 400 degrees.
- Add sweet potato and onions to the egg mixture.
- Add all seasonings and mix. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish. Pour egg mixture into dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Check to ensure the eggs are cooked through.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, then serve.