Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Simple Soup with Bone Broth (Chicken) – AIP
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 4 cup(s) Simple Bone Broth (recipe)
- 1 medium carrot(s) sliced
- 1 medium celery stalk(s) sliced
- 1 cup(s) greens, mixed kale, chard, or bok choy, chopped
- 1/2 pound(s) chicken breasts, boneless, skinless about 1/2 pound per 2 servings
- Combine broth, carrots, and celery in a large saucepan (covered) and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to simmer, add peas, greens, and meat, and simmer 5 minutes more.
- Serve warm