Breakfast can be a conundrum if eggs aren’t part of you Paleo diet. Here at PaleoPlan we solve that problem for you with breakfasts like this one! A quick stir-fry of ground turkey, veggies and the fresh herbs of you choice makes a delicious and satisfying egg-free breakfast that you’ll go to over and over again. Feel free to substitute any variety of ground meat for the turkey, a well as 2 tablespoons dried herbs instead of a ¼ cup fresh.
For more FREE Paleo breakfast recipes, visit our PaleoPlan recipe center!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Turkey Stir-Fry Breakfast – AIP
Total Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 pound(s) turkey, ground
- 1 large carrot(s) chopped
- 1 medium onion(s) chopped
- 2 cup(s) chard chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) herbs, fresh chopped, such as basil and parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- 2 teaspoon(s) coconut oil more if needed
- Brown the ground turkey in coconut oil and set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté carrots and onions, until soft, adding more coconut oil if necessary.
- Add the Swiss chard and herbs and stir until wilted.
- Season with sea salt and serve.