Our Steak and Brussels Sprouts Skillet is one of those recipes that comes together super fast and is filling and delicious. It’s perfect for a weeknight when you want to stop for takeout but you know better. Looking for even more delicious Paleo recipes? Look no further and visit our PaleoPlan Recipe Center for hundreds of FREE Paleo recipes!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Steak and Brussels Sprouts Skillet
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
saturated fat 5.5g
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 pound(s) beef tenderloin cubed
- 5 cup(s) brussels sprouts finely shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) almonds sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) cranberries, dried
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper to taste
- Heat a heavy bottomed skillet over medium high heat. When hot, add the oil and the beef. Season with salt and pepper and cook until browned and done to your liking. Remove from pan.
- Add the sprouts to the pan and cook until well browned and very crisp. Turn off heat.
- Add the steak back to the pan, along with the almonds and cranberries. Stir until heated through and serve.